Saturday 19 April 2014

Chuckie vs. LMFAO - Let The Bass Kick In Miami Bitch (Remix Competition)


After a long consideration on whether to post articles on remix competition. I have now decided take the opportunity to post these articles for all those upcoming artists to participate in. Without talking too much, this is my first pick on what upcoming producers should remix on!

I shall be posting these articles more frequently as I want upcoming producers to start showing their talents and skills for the rest of the world to see and listen. 

- Remember, if you want votes, and view please send me an email with your remix track so I can publish it on my blog for all my viewers to listen and vote - 

** To participate in this remix competition please follow Beatport rules (stated in their website). **
Beatport Rules can be found here:

Without further do's, please follow the link below to participate in the competition:
(Login required)

No comments:

Post a Comment